How to connect MakeMySummary + Airtable
Zapier lets you send info between MakeMySummary and Airtable automatically—no code required.
- New Summary AvailableTriggers when a new summary has been processed and available.Trigger
- Summarize PodcastSummarize a Podcast using it URLAction
- Summarize TextSummarize a given TextAction
- Summarize WebpageSummarize a Webpage using its URLAction
- Summarize Youtube VideoSummarize a Youtube video using its URLAction
- New RecordTriggers when a new new record is created, optionally limited to a viewTrigger
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record with auto-populating fields.Action
Update the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.
Use simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more at
Find or Create Record
- Step 1: Authenticate MakeMySummary and Airtable.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.