How to connect MaintainX + Docparser
Zapier lets you send info between MaintainX and Docparser automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Category on Work OrderTriggers when a new category is added to a work order.Trigger
- New Work OrderTriggers when a new work order is created.Trigger
- Work Order Status ChangeTriggers when a work order status is changed.Trigger
- Add Existing Categories to a Work OrderAdds Existing Categories to a Work OrderAction
- Create New MessageCreates a new Message in a Conversation.Action
- Create Work Order CommentCreates a new Comment on a Work Order.Action
- Create Work OrderCreates a new Work Order.Action
- Create Work RequestCreates a new Work Request.Action
Find an Entity by a specified field.
Triggers whenever a new Document is processed and parsed data is available.
Triggers whenever a new Document is processed and parsed table rows are available.
Fetches a new document from a publicly accessible URL and imports it into Docparser to begin parsing. (To receive the parsing results, you'll need a separate Zap listening for the "New Parsed Data Available" Trigger).
Uploads a new document to Docparser which will immediately begin parsing after reception. (To receive the parsing results, you'll need a separate Zap listening for the "New Parsed Data Available" Trigger).
- Step 1: Authenticate MaintainX and Docparser.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.