Mailshake + Crowdcast Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Mailshake and Crowdcast.
It's easy to connect Mailshake + Crowdcast and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a recipient clicks on a link.
Triggers when the status of a lead changes.
Triggers when a recipient opens an email.
Triggers 10 minutes before your event is scheduled to go live.
Triggers when a participant clicks your call to action.
Triggers when a lead is created.
Triggers when an email is sent to a recipient from one of the campaign sequence messages.
Triggers when a recipient replies to one of your messages.
Triggers when a question is asked.
Triggers when a participant registers for any of your events on Crowdcast.
- Step 1: Authenticate Mailshake + Crowdcast.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.