Mailshake Help & Support
What Mailshake Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Message Sent - Triggers when an email is sent to a recipient from one of the campaign sequence messages.
- New Lead Status - Triggers when the status of a lead changes.
- New Reply - Triggers when a recipient replies to one of your messages.
- New Lead - Triggers when a lead is created.
- New Open - Triggers when a recipient opens an email.
- New Click - Triggers when a recipient clicks on a link.
- None yet!
- Unsubscribe Recipients - Unsubscribes one or more recipients from all current and future campaigns for your team.
- Pause/Unpause Recipient - Pauses or unpauses a recipient from receiving pending emails. WARNING: When unpausing, this may cause emails to be sent immediately.
- Update Lead Status - Updates lead status to Won, Lost, Ignored, or Reopened.
- Add Recipient by Email Address - Adds a single recipient to a campaign. NOTE: This can cause emails to immediately be sent.
- Add Recipients by Email Addresses - Adds multiple recipients to a campaign. NOTE: this can cause emails to be immediately sent.
- Create Leads - Creates leads from existing recipients that match the given email addresses.
- Pause/Unpause Campaign - Pauses or unpauses all sending for a campaign. When pausing, emails currently being sent will not be stopped. When unpausing, the sending calendar will be rescheduled to account for any pending emails.
- Add Recipients From CSV - Adds a list of recipients to a campaign via a CSV file. Each column can be used as a text replacement. NOTE: This can cause emails to immediately be sent.
How to Get Started with Mailshake on Zapier
How to Get Started with Mailshake on Zapier.#
To get started with Mailshake on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Mailshake account to use with your Zap.
You’ll now be asked to log into your Mailshake account (unless you are already logged in).
Finally, you will be asked to give Zapier permission to access your account. Click “Connect” to continue.
If all steps were successful your Mailshake account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Mailshake
Common Problems with Mailshake on Zapier
We don’t have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message