How to connect MailPlatform + Gravity Forms
Zapier lets you send info between MailPlatform and Gravity Forms automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ListTriggers when a new contact list is createdTrigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added to the subscriber list.Trigger
- New Campaign SentTriggers when a new campaign is sentTrigger
- Add SubscriberAdd new subscriber to contact listAction
- Unsubscribe UserUnsubscribe user from contact listAction
- Form SubmissionTriggers when the specified form is submitted.Trigger
- Create EntryCreates a new form entry.Action
- Submit FormCreates an entry and fires all events associated with a form submission such as notifications and add-on feeds.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate MailPlatform and Gravity Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.