MailPlatform Help & Support
What MailPlatform Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New List - Triggers when a new contact list is created
- New Contact - Triggers when a new contact is added to the subscriber list.
- New Campaign Sent - Triggers when a new campaign is sent
- Add Subscriber - Add new subscriber to contact list
- *Unsubscribe User * - Unsubscribe user from contact list
How to Get Started with MailPlatform on Zapier
To get started with MailPlatform on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your MailPlatform account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to name your MailPlatform connection and enter your username and token and select your MailPlatform server subdomain.
To locate your token in your MailPlatform account, please follow these steps:
- To find your token, login to MailPlatform application.
- Click on the My account button on your right top side of the screen.
- A new window will be displayed with your token.
Enter your username, paste your key back into your Zapier account, select your subdomain and then “Continue”. If your API was entered correctly your MailPlatform account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With MailPlatform
Common Problems with MailPlatform on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message