How to connect Mailigen + Unbounce
Zapier lets you send info between Mailigen and Unbounce automatically—no code required.
- New CampaignTriggers when a new email campaign is created.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new contact is added to a specified list.Trigger
- New ListTriggers when a new contact list is added.Trigger
- New SegmentTriggers when new segment is created.Trigger
- Add/Update Subscriber by EmailAdds new or updates existing subscriber by email address.Action
- Create CampaignCreates a new email campaign.Action
- Create ListCreates a new contact list.Action
- Add Phone to ListAdds a new phone number to existing list with all additional values of the field.Action
Schedules a campaign that was previously saved as a draft.
Sends a campaign that was previously saved as a draft. Campaign is sent immediately.
Triggers when a new Form Submission is received on a Landing Page, Overlay or Sticky Bar
- Step 1: Authenticate Mailigen and Unbounce.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.