How to connect Macro + Typeform
Zapier lets you send info between Macro and Typeform automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Finished RunTriggers when a run of a checklist has been finished.Trigger
- New Completed TaskTriggers when a task has been completed.Trigger
- Run a ChecklistThis action will create a run of a Macro checklist and optionally, assign that set of work to a member of your Macro workspace.Action
- New EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Create an Empty FormCreates a new empty form.Action
- Duplicates an Existing FormDuplicates an existing formAction
- Update Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsUpdate Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsAction
- Lookup ResponsesLooks up responses for a given criteria.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Macro + Typeform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.