How to connect Macro + SavvyCal
Zapier lets you send info between Macro and SavvyCal automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Finished RunTriggers when a run of a checklist has been finished.Trigger
- New Completed TaskTriggers when a task has been completed.Trigger
- Run a ChecklistThis action will create a run of a Macro checklist and optionally, assign that set of work to a member of your Macro workspace.Action
- Canceled EventTriggers when an event is canceled.Trigger
- New EventTriggers when a new event is scheduled.Trigger
- Rescheduled EventTriggers when an event is rescheduled.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Macro and SavvyCal.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.