Do more with Macanta integrations
Zapier lets you connect Macanta with thousands of the most popular apps, so you can automate your work and have more time for what matters most—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
No Zap Templates for Macanta exist on Zapier at this time.
You can create one yourself.
- Create a Data ObjectThis will create a new Data Object in Macanta, with the supplied Contact, assigned with the specified Relationship.Action
- Create DO NoteCreates a Note attached to a specific Data Object (Not a Contact Note)Action
- Create NoteCreate a Note with Note Tags on a Contact RecordAction
- Create TaskCreate a Task for a contact, assigned to a specific Macanta User.Action
- Create or Update a ContactCheck Macanta to see if a Contact already exists, identified by Email Address. If the Contact exists, this trigger will update the details. If the contact does not exist, it will be created.Action
- Edit Data ObjectThis will edit the field values specified, in the Data Object IdentifiedAction
- Get Data Object via Item IDReturns all the fields and values for a specified Data Object - Specified using the Item IDAction
- Get Data Object by Field Value IDReturns the field values of a Data Object as identified by a specified value in a specified field.Action
Find a contact based on the Email Address in order to return all the Contact details.