How to connect M360 + Patreon
Zapier lets you send info between M360 and Patreon automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Add or Update RecipientAdd a recipient. Recipient will be created if not exist and updated if exists.Action
- Delete MemberTriggers when an existing membership is deleted.Trigger
- Delete Member PledgeTriggers when an existing pledge on a membership is deleted.Trigger
- Delete PledgeTriggers when an existing pledge is deleted.Trigger
- New MemberTriggers when a new member is created, either by pledging or by following a campaign.Trigger
- New Member PledgeTriggers when a new member is created by pledging, or an existing member who is following converts to a pledging member.Trigger
- New PledgeTriggers when a new pledge is received on a campaign.Trigger
- Updated MemberTriggers when a membership has been updated.Trigger
Triggers when the pledge on a membership has been updated.
Triggers when a pledge has been updated.
- Step 1: Authenticate M360 and Patreon.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.