LiveWebinar + Outplay Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between LiveWebinar and Outplay.
It's easy to connect LiveWebinar + Outplay and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a recording of your webinar is post-processed and ready for download. Based on this trigger you can download it to you FTP server or upload to Vimeo/YouTube.
Triggers when sub-account is deleted.
Triggers when your sub-account is enabled
Triggers when a webinar is cancelled / deleted.
Triggered when webinar status changes to disabled.
Triggers when a new sub-account is created under your account.
Triggers when your sub-account status is disabled.
Triggers when your sub-account details changes.
Triggers when a new webinar or meeting is created.
Triggers when webinar status is changed to enable.
- Step 1: Authenticate LiveWebinar + Outplay.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.