Livestorm Help & Support
What Livestorm Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Webinar Ends (With Line Item Support) - Triggers when a webinar ends and includes all the registrants with attendance information (with line item support). Does not include hosts and contributors.
- Webinar Starts - Triggers when a webinar starts.
- Webinar Ends - Triggers when a webinar ends and send all the registrants one by one with attendance information. Does not include hosts and contributors.
- Webinar Is Published - Triggers when a webinar is published.
- New Registrant - Triggers when a new participant registers to a webinar.
- None yet!
- Create New Registrant - Creates a new registrant for a specific webinar.
How to Get Started with Livestorm on Zapier
To get started with Livestorm on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Livestorm account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Livestorm's API key.
To locate your API Key in your Livestorm account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your app account.
- Click "Account" from the Top Menu.
- Choose "Settings".
- Click "Integrations".
- Copy the Livestorm API key to your clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly your Livestorm account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Livestorm
Common Problems with Livestorm on Zapier
The "Webinar Ends" (attendees version) Trigger Isn't Pulling in Custom Fields During Testing#
That trigger will pull in data from custom fields appropriately when it runs live but not when you test in-editor.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message