How to connect LiveCall + The Receptionist
Zapier lets you send info between LiveCall and The Receptionist automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Call CompletedTriggers when a call is completed.Trigger
- Make CallMakes a Call connecting one of your consultants with a given phone number.Action
- Visit: Check-InThis event is triggered each time a visit check-in happens.Trigger
- Visit: Check-OutThis event is triggered each time a visit check-out happens.Trigger
- Visit: Pre-RegistrationThis event is triggered whenever a pre-registered visit is created.Trigger
- Visit: QueuedThis event is triggered each time a contactless visit is created and is waiting to be checked in.Trigger
- Visit: DeleteThis event is triggered each time a visit is deleted from the visit log.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate LiveCall and The Receptionist.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.