How to connect LiveCall + Parseur
Zapier lets you send info between LiveCall and Parseur automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Call CompletedTriggers when a call is completed.Trigger
- Make CallMakes a Call connecting one of your consultants with a given phone number.Action
- New Document Not ProcessedTriggers when a document was not parsed (new template is needed).Trigger
- New Document Processed (With List Items)Triggers when a new document is successfully parsed. The lists and tables are actual, potentially nested, lists.Trigger
- New Document ProcessedTriggers when a new document is successfully parsed. The lists and tables, if present, are flattened.Trigger
- New Table ProcessedTriggers when a document is processed and contains new row(s) in the selected table field.Trigger
- New MailboxTriggers when a new mailbox is created.Trigger
- Create DocumentCreates a new document in your mailbox.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate LiveCall and Parseur.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.