How to connect LiveAgent + Vonage SMS API
Zapier lets you send info between LiveAgent and Vonage SMS API automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Customer (Experimental)Triggers when a new customer is added to system. (uses API v3).Trigger
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is added to system.Trigger
- Add Customer to GroupAdd customer to group.Action
- Create ConversationCreates new conversation.Action
- Add New CustomerAdds new contact/customer to system.Action
- Remove Customer From GroupRemoves customer from particular group.Action
- Receive SMSTriggers when a new sms is received.Trigger
- Send Multiple SMSSend a Text Message to Multiple mumbersAction
- Vonage SMS API
Send a Text Message
- Step 1: Authenticate LiveAgent and Vonage SMS API.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.