How to connect Little Green Light + Eventzilla
Zapier lets you send info between Little Green Light and Eventzilla automatically—no code required.
Triggers when an attendee is checked in at an event. It will also be triggered if a previously checked-in attendee is unchecked.
Import constituent and/or gift data
- Import Constituent/Gift DataImport constituent and/or gift dataAction
- New Attendee Registered for an Event (Legacy)Triggers when an attendee registers for an event on Eventzilla. Attendee information is collected for each ticket in an order.Trigger
- Attendee Check-In / Uncheck-InTriggers when an attendee is checked in at an event. It will also be triggered if a previously checked-in attendee is unchecked.Trigger
- New Live EventTrigger when a new event created.Trigger
- New RegistrationTriggers when a new registration transaction occurs at an event.Trigger
- Update RegistrationTriggers when an existing registration is updated. Typical use cases include order cancellation, manual confirmation of a pending transaction etc.Trigger
- New Waitlist GuestTriggers when a new guest is added to the event waitlist.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Little Green Light + Eventzilla.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.