LiquidPlanner + monday.com Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between LiquidPlanner and monday.com.
It's easy to connect LiquidPlanner + monday.com and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
This trigger will fire when a task is created or updated in your workspace.
A document has been created or updated in your workspace.
A project has been created or updated in your workspace.
Triggers when a column value is changed in a specific board.
Triggers when an item is created in a specific board.
A comment has been created or updated in your workspace.
Triggered when a package is created or updated in LP.
A new task has been created in your workspace!
Triggers when a new item is created on all boards.
Triggers when a new board is created.
- Step 1: Authenticate LiquidPlanner + monday.com.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.