How to connect LinkedIn + Handshake
Zapier lets you send info between LinkedIn and Handshake automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Order Status Changed
Triggers when an order changes status.
automatically do this!
Copies or splits an order by a user-defined key.
- Create Company UpdateCreates a new update for a Company Page.Action
- Create Share UpdatePosts a status update sharing some content.Action
- Order Status ChangedTriggers when an order changes status.Trigger
- Create CustomerCreates a customer.Action
- Update Order StatusUpdates an order status.Action
- Export OrderExports an order to HTML or CSV via the account's template.Action
- Email Order ConfirmationSends an order to a specified list of email addresses.Action
- Copy/Split OrderCopies or splits an order by a user-defined key.Action
Updates the order category.
- Step 1: Authenticate LinkedIn + Handshake.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.