How to connect LinkedIn + Intermedia AnyMeeting
Zapier lets you send info between LinkedIn and Intermedia AnyMeeting automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a customer's recording ready.
automatically do this!
New Webinar Registration
Registers a person for your webinar.
Our most popular Zap!
- Create Company UpdateCreates a new update for a Company Page.Action
- Create Share UpdatePosts a status update sharing some content.Action
- New AttendeeTriggers at the end of a meeting or a webinar to send information about your attendees.Trigger
- Recording ReadyTriggers when a customer's recording ready.Trigger
- New Webinar RegistrationTriggers when a person registers for one of your webinars.Trigger
- New Webinar ScheduledTriggers when a new webinar is scheduled in AnyMeeting.Trigger
- Schedule MeetingCreates a new meeting.Action
- New Webinar RegistrationRegisters a person for your webinar.Action
- Intermedia AnyMeeting
Creates a new webinar.
- Step 1: Authenticate LinkedIn + Intermedia AnyMeeting.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.