How to connect LinkedIn Matched Audiences + Visual Visitor
Zapier lets you send info between LinkedIn Matched Audiences and Visual Visitor automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Create AudienceCreates an "Uploaded List Audience" that you can add emails to.Action
- Add Email to AudienceAdds an email address to an "Uploaded List Audience".Action
- Remove Email From AudienceRemoves an email address from an "Uploaded List Audience".Action
- New Visitor Notification With Company Data OnlyTriggers when a new visitor notification is created for a visitor with only company information.Trigger
- New Visitor Notification for a Tagged VisitorTriggers when a new visitor notification is created for a visitor that has been previously tagged from an email campaign or form capture.Trigger
- New Visitor Notification With Company and Contact DataTriggers when a new visitor notification is created for a visitor with both company and contact data.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate LinkedIn Matched Audiences and Visual Visitor.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.