How to connect Linear + Ally.io
Zapier lets you send info between Linear and Ally.io automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New CommentTriggers when a new comment is created.Trigger
- New IssueTriggers when a new issues is created.Trigger
- Updated IssueTriggers when an issue issue is updated.Trigger
- Create CommentCreate a new issue comment in LinearAction
- Create IssueCreate a new issue in LinearAction
- Create Check-InCreates a Check-In for an OKR.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Linear and Ally.io.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.