Limo Anywhere Help & Support
What Limo Anywhere Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Quote Request - Triggers when a new quote request is created.
- New Paid Reservation - Triggers when the payment status of a trip is set to 'PAID'. Works for reservations that are not on an invoice and are not set to be invoiced/direct billed.
- New Finalized Invoice - Triggers when an invoice is marked as 'FINALIZED'.
- New Account - Triggers when a new customer account is created.
- New Reservation - Triggers when a new reservation is created.
- Find Account - Find a account by ID.
- Create Quote Request - Creates a quote request.
- Create Reservation - Creates a reservation.
- Create Account - Creates an account.
How to Get Started with Limo Anywhere on Zapier
To get started with Limo Anywhere on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Limo Anywhere account to use with your Zap.
You’ll now be asked to log into your Limo Anywhere account (unless you are already logged in).
Finally, you will be asked to give Zapier permission to access your account. Click “Allow” to continue.
If all steps were successful your Limo Anywhere account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Limo Anywhere
Common Problems with Limo Anywhere on Zapier
What do I enter for my Address Lattitude and Longitude for the Create Quote Request Action?#
You can use a free online tool to find the Lattitude and Longitude of your address such as this one: http://www.latlong.net/
New Reservations aren't triggering my Zap#
New Reservations must be set to
unassigned to trigger the Zap.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message