LIME Go + Reply Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between LIME Go and Reply.
It's easy to connect LIME Go + Reply and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a negative call has been registered in a calling list.
Triggers when a company gets the relation "Working On It".
Triggers when the status of deals changes. Only true for intermediate statuses.
Triggers when a company gets the relation "Was A Customer".
Triggers when meeting is booked in Lime Go.
Triggers when a positive call has been registered in a calling list.
Triggers when a company gets the relation "Is A Customer".
Triggers when a deal is won in Lime Go.
Triggers when a deal is lost in Lime Go.
Triggers when meeting is reported using Lime Go.
- Step 1: Authenticate LIME Go + Reply.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.