Leftronic Help & Support
What Leftronic Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- None yet!
- Modify Number - Change an existing value on a number based widget by a given value.
- Update Image - Update an image widget with a new image
- Set List - Set a list with a list of values
- Set Number - Set any of your Leftronic number widgets to a specific value.
- Create List Item - Add an item to a list widget.
- Create Point - Send two values to plot on a scatter plot or bar graph widget
- Plot Location - Plot a location on a map widget
- Set Label - Set the label for a label widget in your dashboard
- New Gallery Image - Add an image to a Leftronic gallery widget.
- Create Leader - Add or set a value on a leaderboard widget on your dashboard.
- Create Text Entry - Add a title, message and an optional image to your text feed widget.
How to Get Started with Leftronic
The first thing you'll need to do to get started with hooking up Leftronic with Zapier and hundreds of other services is to add your Leftronic Account to Zapier. Click to add a Leftronic account in your Zap.
Next you will give your new Account a name or label, which is just a handy name for you to recognize within Zapier. It doesn't matter what you name it.
You should then log into your Leftronic account at Leftronic.com and retrieve your API key.
After logging into your Leftronic account, go to Settings, and then click "Read more..." under General Settings.
After clicking "Read more..." you should look for the blue string of characters under "Overview" labeled "accessKey". That is your API key.
After retrieving your API key, enter it into the "API Key" field under your Account title field.
Confirming your Leftronic API key finishes the process! Your Leftronic account is now connected to Zapier.
Popular Things To Do With Leftronic
Common Problems with Leftronic
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message