Learner Community Help & Support
What Learner Community Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Account - Triggers when a new account is created
- Account Idle - Triggers when an account is idle for a given number of days
- Activity Idle - Triggers when an activity belonging to a user is idle for a specified number of days
- Enrollment Failed - Triggers when a user fails an enrollment
- Learner Updated - Triggers when a learner account demographic information is updated
- Activity Completed - Triggers when a user completes an activity
- Enrollment Completed - Triggers when a user completes an enrollment in Learner Community
- Enrollment Idle - Triggers when an enrollment for a learner is idle for a specified number of days
- Activity Failed - Triggers when a user fails an activity
- New Enrollment - Triggers when a new enrollment is created
- None yet!
How to Get Started with Learner Community on Zapier
To get started with Learner Community on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Learner Community account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to name your Learner Community connection and enter your API Key
To locate your API Key in your Learner Community account, you’ll first need to log in and go to the Admin Dashboard:
Click on your name in the top right corner and choose Admin Dashboard from the dropdown list.
In the left navigation menu, click on Social and then click on Webhooks.
On the Webhooks page, click on the key icon button.
Click the Copy button to copy the Webhook API Key to your clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API was entered correctly your Learner Community account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Learner Community
Common Problems with Learner Community on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message