When you start creating a leadPops Zap, you will be asked to connect your leadPops account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your leadPops API key.
To locate your API Key in your leadPops account, please follow these steps:
- Log into leadPops admin account.
- Click "Global Settings" button from the Menu.
- Click on "Pixels" tab.
- Inside Pixels, click on "INTEGRATIONS" button
- Select "Zapier Integration" radio button
- Click on "Re-Generate Key" button to get keys for zapier.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your leadPops account will now be successfully connected.