LeadOutcome Help & Support
What LeadOutcome Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Lead - Triggers when a new Lead is added to your LeadOutcome profile.
- Lead Tag Removed - Triggers when a Lead's Tag is removed.
- Lead Tag Added - Triggers when a Tag is added to a Lead.
- Task Added - Triggers when a Task is added
- Add Task - Creates a Task for either a Member or a Lead
- Create New Lead - Adds a Lead to your account
- Assign/Remove Campaign - Assign/Remove a Lead to/from Campaign
- Send One Click Email - Sends a One-Click Email to a Lead
- Send Member Email - Sends Lead details to a Member
- Add Lead Note - Adds notes to a lead
- Assign/Remove Tag - Assign/Remove a Tag from a Lead
How to Get Started with LeadOutcome on Zapier
To get started with LeadOutcome, first click to add a LeadOutcome account to Zapier to be used in your zap.
When you connect your LeadOutcome account, you will need to name it incase you need to identify it later. You can link more than one account, so the important thing is that the name is meaningful to you to help you identify the right account.
You'll then be asked to login to your account and authorize the connection to Zapier. Be sure to check the "Allow us to access and update your data" box!
Once you've done that, you'll be redirected back to Zapier and we'll test your account to make sure the connection works. If it does, you're all set!
Popular Things To Do With LeadOutcome
Common Problems with LeadOutcome
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message