How to connect LeadGen App + Zoho Mail
Zapier lets you send info between LeadGen App and Zoho Mail automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New LeadTriggers when New Lead is received from Leadgen App.Trigger
- New EmailTriggers when you receive a new email.Trigger
- New Email Matching SearchTriggers when you receive a new email that matches given conditions.Trigger
- New Tagged EmailTriggers when a new email is received and you tag it within two days.Trigger
- Create DraftCreate (but do not send) a new email message.Action
- Create FolderCreates a new folder.Action
- Create TagCreates a new tag.Action
- Create New TaskCreates a new task.Action
- Zoho Mail
Create and send a new email message.
- Step 1: Authenticate LeadGen App and Zoho Mail.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.