How to connect LeadGen App + SaleDrum
Zapier lets you send info between LeadGen App and SaleDrum automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New LeadTriggers when New Lead is received from Leadgen App.Trigger
- Lost Buy Box on AmazonTriggers when specified SKUs lost buy box on Amazon.Trigger
- New Amazon OrderTriggers when a new Amazon order is received.Trigger
- Amazon Low StockTriggers when Amazon quantity for a listing is less than a specified number.Trigger
- Amazon Low Profit MarginTriggers when profit margins of a listing go below the specified percentage.Trigger
- Activate Automatic Repricing of an Amazon ChannelIt allows users to activate automatic repricing of an Amazon channelAction
- Activate a Specific Amazon Auto Repricing RuleIt allows users to activate a specific repricing rule temporarily without deleting it form associated listingAction
- Assign a Reprice Rule to Multiple Amazon ListingsIt allows users to assign a specific repricing rule to multiple Amazon ListingsAction
It allows users to pause automatic repricing of an Amazon channel
It allows users to pause a specific repricing rule temporarily without deleting it form associated listing
It allows users to remove a specific repricing rule from multiple Amazon Listings
- Step 1: Authenticate LeadGen App and SaleDrum.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.