How to connect LeadGen App + Orbit
Zapier lets you send info between LeadGen App and Orbit automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New LeadTriggers when New Lead is received from Leadgen App.Trigger
- New ActivityTriggers when a new activity is created in OrbitTrigger
- New MemberTriggers when a new member is created in your workspace.Trigger
- Add an Identity to a MemberAdds an Identity on another platform to an Orbit Member profileAction
- Create ActivitySave an activity to a Member profile in Orbit. If the Member profile does not exist, it will also be created using this Action.Action
- Create a MemberAdd a new member to your Orbit workspace without an associated activity.Action
- Create a Member NoteCreates a new note for a member in your Orbit workspace. If the member cannot be found, then a new member is first created and the note added to the new member.Action
- Update MemberUpdates a Member's profile on your Orbit workspace.Action
Retrieves a Member in a Workspace using their member ID or slug
Finds a member in your Orbit workspace using their email address, or Twitter, GitHub, Discord, or LinkedIn username.
- Step 1: Authenticate LeadGen App and Orbit.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.