How to connect LeadGen App + net2phone
Zapier lets you send info between LeadGen App and net2phone automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New LeadTriggers when New Lead is received from Leadgen App.Trigger
- Call MissedTriggers when a call is missed. (Gen V, Gen X, Gen U)Trigger
- Call RingingTriggers when the subscribed user extension is ringing. (Gen P, Gen V, Gen X, Gen U)Trigger
- Call BusyTriggers when there is a busy line. (Gen V, Gen X, Gen U)Trigger
- Call CompletedTriggers when a call is completed. (Gen P, Gen V, Gen X, Gen U)Trigger
- Call AnsweredTriggers when a call was answered. (Gen P, Gen V, Gen X, Gen U)Trigger
- SMS Notification (Gen X and U Only)Triggers when the user receives an incoming text message. Note: it won't work for internal (Gen X or U user → Gen X or U user) messages.Trigger
- Create Huddle MeetingCreates a huddle meeting. (Gen P, Gen V, Gen X, Gen U) You need to add one more action in order to receive the huddle meeting information. Ex. an email with the information or a SMS.Action
Sends a SMS to a phone number (Gen X and U only). This will only work with the authenticated user’s phone number.
- Step 1: Authenticate LeadGen App and net2phone.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.