How to connect LeadGen App + Mojo Helpdesk
Zapier lets you send info between LeadGen App and Mojo Helpdesk automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New LeadTriggers when New Lead is received from Leadgen App.Trigger
- New TicketTriggers when new unassigned ticket is created.Trigger
- New Ticket with Due OnTriggers when new unassigned ticket with a due on date is created.Trigger
- New Ticket with Scheduled OnTriggers when new unassigned ticket with a scheduled on date is created.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when new user is created.Trigger
- Create TicketCreate new ticket.Action
- Create UserCreate new user.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate LeadGen App and Mojo Helpdesk.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.