How to connect LeadGen App + Getquanty
Zapier lets you send info between LeadGen App and Getquanty automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New LeadTriggers when New Lead is received from Leadgen App.Trigger
- Purchased Contacts (Contacts Achetés)Triggers when you send purchased contact data from Getquanty.Trigger
- Identified Companies (Entreprises Uniques Identifiées)Triggers when you send company data from Getquanty.Trigger
- Add Company to SegmentAdd a company to a specific segment.Action
- Add Contact to ListAdd a contact to a specific list.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate LeadGen App and Getquanty.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.