How to connect LeadGen App + Ally Hub
Zapier lets you send info between LeadGen App and Ally Hub automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New LeadTriggers when New Lead is received from Leadgen App.Trigger
- New BillTriggers when a new bill is created. (Financial > Bills)Trigger
- New First QuoteTriggers when a student first quote is created.Trigger
- New Sold QuoteTriggers when a student quote is set as sold.Trigger
- New ReceivableTriggers when a new receivable is created. (Financial > Receivable)Trigger
- New StudentTriggers when a new student is created.Trigger
- New Task or EventTriggers when a new task or event is created.Trigger
- Change Student StatusChange a student status.Action
- Ally Hub
Creates a new student.
- Ally Hub
Creates a new task.
- Step 1: Authenticate LeadGen App and Ally Hub.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.