How to connect Leadfeeder + LinkedIn Matched Audiences
Zapier lets you send info between Leadfeeder and LinkedIn Matched Audiences automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is tracked for the first time (leads are tracked hourly).Trigger
- Recurring LeadTriggers when a lead matching your criteria visits your site again. Visit information on the trigger contains data of the first visit during that day.Trigger
- Find LeadFind a lead in Leadfeeder by its name or website URL.Action
- Create AudienceCreates an "Uploaded List Audience" that you can add emails to.Action
- Add Email to AudienceAdds an email address to an "Uploaded List Audience".Action
- Remove Email From AudienceRemoves an email address from an "Uploaded List Audience".Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Leadfeeder and LinkedIn Matched Audiences.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.