How to connect Langzy Translate + Facebook Messenger
Zapier lets you send info between Langzy Translate and Facebook Messenger automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Download Translated File by IDDownloads a translated file by its unique identifier. It is recommended to wait at least 5 minutes before initiating download.Action
- Request a File TranslationTranslates an attached file with machine translation.Action
- Request a Translation (Plain Text)Translates plain text with machine translation.Action
- New Message sent to PageTriggers when a new Message is sent to a page.Trigger
- Send Message from PageSend a message to a user from a page.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Langzy Translate and Facebook Messenger.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.