How to connect Langzy Translate + Code by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Langzy Translate and Code by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Download Translated File by IDDownloads a translated file by its unique identifier. It is recommended to wait at least 5 minutes before initiating download.Action
- Request a File TranslationTranslates an attached file with machine translation.Action
- Request a Translation (Plain Text)Translates plain text with machine translation.Action
- Run PythonUse Python to kick off a workflow. You must return an array of objects.Trigger
- Run PythonRun Python in response to data from trigger.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Langzy Translate and Code by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.