How to connect Kyvio + UpViral
Zapier lets you send info between Kyvio and UpViral automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Subscriber in ListTriggers when a new subscriber is added to list.Trigger
- New Unsubscriber From ListTriggers when a subscriber is unsubscribed from a mailing list. Does not trigger when you delete a subscriber.Trigger
- Add Subscriber to ListCreates a new subscriber in a mailing list.Action
- Remove Subscriber From ListRemoves a subscriber from a mailing list.Action
- Find SubscriberFinds a subscriber by email.Action
- Find SubscriberFind SubscriberAction
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is added.Trigger
- Unlock RewardsTriggers when a new reward unlocks.Trigger
Adds a new contact to a campaign.
Add points to a lead.
Unlocks a reward.
- Step 1: Authenticate Kyvio and UpViral.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.