Add new Kyvio subscribers to a Sendy lists
When this happens
Step 1: New Subscriber in List
Then do this
Step 2: Add / Update Subscriber
If you use Sendy and Kyvio to manage your email lists, then this integration should help you out! Use this integration to add new subscribers to Sendy as soon as they are added to Kyvio. No more manual entry for you!
How this Kyvio-Sendy integration works
- A new subscriber is added to Kyvio
- The subscriber is added to your Sendy List
- New Subscriber in ListTriggers when a new subscriber is added to list.Trigger
- New Unsubscriber From ListTriggers when a subscriber is unsubscribed from a mailing list. Does not trigger when you delete a subscriber.Trigger
- Add Subscriber to ListCreates a new subscriber in a mailing list.Action
- Remove Subscriber From ListRemoves a subscriber from a mailing list.Action
- Find SubscriberFinds a subscriber by email.Action
- Find SubscriberFinds or creates a specific find subscriber.Action
- New Campaign SentTriggers when a new campaign is sent.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added to a list via Sendy's subscribe form or the API.Trigger
Triggers when someone unsubscribes from a list via a campaign or Sendy's 'unsubscribe' API.
Create a new draft campaign.
Subscribe a new user to a list. This action can also be used to update an existing subscriber.
Unsubscribes an email address from a list.