How to connect kvCORE + Moosend
Zapier lets you send info between kvCORE and Moosend automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Campaign ActionTriggers when a campaign action runs for a specific Zap ID.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead (excluding transfers) is added to your account (may be delayed about 15 minutes).Trigger
- Create Contact (Post)Creates a new contact within an account, optionally assigned to an agent.Action
- Update ContactUpdates a new contact within an account.Action
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added to a mailing list.Trigger
- New UnsubscriberTriggers when a subscriber is unsubscribed.Trigger
- Updated ProfileTriggers when a subscriber’s profile has been updated.Trigger
- Increment / Decrement Numeric Custom FieldIncreases or decreases a numeric custom field's value.Action
Sets a custom field value.
Creates a new subscriber in a specific mailing list.
Runs a Moosend automation for the provided email.
Unsubscribes a member from all or target mailing lists.
- Step 1: Authenticate kvCORE and Moosend.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.