KiSSFLOW + Metatask Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between KiSSFLOW and Metatask.
It's easy to connect KiSSFLOW + Metatask and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a request in a particular workflow process moves from one step to another step. The action performed to initiate this move like Approve or Reject will be provided as an additional input to the trigger.
Triggers when a task is created.
Triggers when a process is marked as completed.
Triggers when a task is marked as completed.
- Step 1: Authenticate KiSSFLOW + Metatask.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.