How to connect Keap Max Classic + Alchemer + Email by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Keap Max Classic, Alchemer, and Email by Zapier automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Do even more with Keap Max Classic + Alchemer + Email by Zapier
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Keap Max Classic, Alchemer, and Email by Zapier. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
New Action sequence
Triggered when a new action sequence is added.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when you add a new company.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Contact Action
Triggers when you add a new action for a contact (task, note, or appointment).Try ItTriggerScheduled
Credit Card Charge
Triggers when a credit card charge is processed from Infusionsoft through a merchant account.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when you add a new affiliate.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when you add a new contact.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Select (or enter IDs of) one or more tags.
Triggers when you add a new expense for an opportunity or leadsource.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
How Keap Max Classic + Alchemer + Email by Zapier Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Keap Max Classic, Alchemer, and Email by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.