How to connect Keap Max Classic + ShipStation
Zapier lets you send info between Keap Max Classic and ShipStation automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
New Action sequence
Triggered when a new action sequence is added.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when you add a new company.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Contact Action
Triggers when you add a new action for a contact (task, note, or appointment).Try ItTriggerScheduled
Credit Card Charge
Triggers when a credit card charge is processed from Infusionsoft through a merchant account.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when you add a new affiliate.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when you add a new contact.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Select (or enter IDs of) one or more tags.
Triggers when you add a new expense for an opportunity or leadsource.Try ItTriggerScheduled
How Keap Max Classic + ShipStation Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Keap Max Classic and ShipStation.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Keap Max Classic Tutorials
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.