Kayako Help & Support
What Kayako Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Tag Added to Organization - Triggers when a tag is added to an organization in Kayako.
- Tag Added to Conversation - Triggers when a tag is added to a conversation.
- New User - Triggers when a new user account is created.
- New Organization - Triggers when a new organization is created.
- New Conversation - Triggers whenever a new conversation is created.
- Tag Added to User - Triggers when a tag is added to a user.
- New Reply - Triggers whenever a reply is received on a conversation (also triggered on the first post).
- Find Organization - Finds an existing organization.
- Find a Conversation - Finds an existing conversation.
- Find a User - Find an existing user.
- Find an Agent - Finds an existing agent user.
- Update a User - Updates an existing user.
- Create Event - Creates a new event, which will show on the user's timeline.
- Create Organization - Creates a new organization.
- Update a Conversation - Updates an existing conversation.
- Update an Organization - Updates an existing organization.
- Add a Private Note to a Conversation - Adds a private note to an existing conversation.
- Add Tags to Conversation - Adds tags to an existing conversation.
- Create User - Creates a new user account and profile.
- Add Tags to Organization - Adds tags to an existing organization.
- Create Conversation via Email - Creates a conversation with the first post as a email.
- Create Conversation With a Private Note - Creates a new conversation with the first post as a private note.
- Add Tags to User - Adds tags to an existing user.
How to Get Started with Kayako on Zapier
To get started with Kayako on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Kayako account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Kayako username and password.
Click “Continue” and if your login details were correct your Kayako account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Kayako
Common Problems with Kayako on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message