How to connect Katana + Calendly
Zapier lets you send info between Katana and Calendly automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.
automatically do this!
Creates a customer.
- Create CustomerCreates a customer.ActionScheduled
- Create Sales OrderCreates a new sales order.ActionScheduled
- Find CustomerFind a customer by name, email, or phone numberActionScheduled
- Find or Create CustomerFind an existing customer, or create a new customer if one is not found.ActionScheduled
- Invitee CanceledTriggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.TriggerInstant
- Invitee CreatedTriggers when an invitee schedules an event.TriggerInstant
- Step 1: Authenticate Katana + Calendly.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.