How to connect Karbon + Databox
Zapier lets you send info between Karbon and Databox automatically—no code required.
- New Person ContactTriggers when a new person contact is created.Trigger
- Person Contact UpdatedTriggers when a person contact is updated.Trigger
- New Organization ContactTriggers when a new organization contact is created.Trigger
- Organization Contact UpdatedTriggers when an organization contact is updated.Trigger
- Create Person ContactCreates a new person contact.Action
- Update Person ContactUpdates a person contact.Action
- Create Organization ContactCreates a new organization contact.Action
- Update Organization ContactUpdates an organization contact.Action
Search for a person contact by name or email address.
Search for an organization contact by name or email address.
Push any custom data to Databox.
Increment a specified metric by 1 every time this action happens.
- Step 1: Authenticate Karbon and Databox.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.