How to connect KanbanFlow + WPForms
Zapier lets you send info between KanbanFlow and WPForms automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is created.Trigger
- Task MovedTriggers when a task is moved between columns or swimlanes.Trigger
- Create TaskCreates a new task in a specific column/swimlane on the board.Action
- New Form EntryTriggers when a form entry is submitted.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate KanbanFlow and WPForms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
KanbanFlow is a Lean project management tool for you and your team. Its intuitive user interface will get you up and running in a few minutes. It has a built-in task timer with support for the Pomodoro technique.