Kanbanery + Mavenlink Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Kanbanery and Mavenlink.
It's easy to connect Kanbanery + Mavenlink and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
A new task is added to your Kanbanery board.
A task card is moved to a new column.
Triggered whenever there is a new story (tasks, deliverables, milestones).
Create a post in a Mavenlink Project.
Creates a new task card.
Add the check mark which indicates that a task is ready to be pulled to the next column.
Triggers when a new message is posted.
Creates a new project.
Create a Task/Deliverable/Milestone in a mavenlink project.
- Step 1: Authenticate Kanbanery + Mavenlink.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.