How to connect Kairn + TickTick
Zapier lets you send info between Kairn and TickTick automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New TaskTriggers when a task has been created or updated.Trigger
- Create TaskCreates a Task in your KairnAction
- New Completed TaskTriggers when a task is completed in TickTick.Trigger
- New Task CreatedTriggers when a new task created in TickTick.Trigger
- New Updated TaskTriggers when an uncompleted task is updated in TickTick.Trigger
- Add TaskAdds a new task to a list.Action
- Add a Task With FileAdd a task to TickTick with an attachmentAction
- Upload FileUpload A File To TickTickAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Kairn and TickTick.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.